Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BBC Learning English- Message Boards

My Question:
Dear teacher

I want to know which sentence is correct.
a) A job fair will be held in NTUST.
b) A job fair will be held at NTUST.

Thank you very much


 
 Reply:
Message 2 - posted by OldRover_KE (U10528653) **, 23 Hours Ago
If NTUST means the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (which I had to google to find out), use 'at.



Reflection
When I used this message boards, I have asked questions on Yahoo knowledge board before. Compared to this site, BBC Message boards' reply is more fast than Yahoo knowledge board's.
Also, their answer is more reliable! Though, the drawback with this message board is lack of explainations and examples. If the staffs can imporve this, it would be better.

1 comment:

  1. Is the Yahoo message board in Chinese or in English? Do you have a link for that?

    ReplyDelete