Monday, March 8, 2010

A drama about supernatural power

Hello!everyone~ I am Fiona, a girl who was born in Tainan and love this city very much.

This is a place we can share feelings, music, or anything interesting in life~^^
Though I am not used to write something in blog, I will try my best to be a good blogger! XD

This weekend I watched a drama series called Heroes. This series told many stories about  some ordinary people who are actually not common at all. They possess some supernatural powers,like self-healing, transfiguration, prophecy to paintings, and so forth.           

I think some plots are a little bit weird, but some are really awesome. And I'm really expecting the following episodes. Well, I think why Heroes interests me is because this drama let me see something that is not possible in real life! This is also one reason why I love going to movies~

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, Finoa, i am a fan of Heroes too. you will never figure out what the story will be like next. thats the reason why i LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi~~Fiona. i'm not a good blogger as well; i have abandoned my chinese blog for about 6 monthes?
    anyway, i will find sometime to watch Heros, and we can discuss it in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. m...........after watching your comments, i probably still won't see this drama. But whatever, if you know other good films, please do tell me. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey gals, this drama WAS awesome;but, the plot went confusing, unreasonable and boring...
    Well, I stopped at season 3, which is the one with the worst comment. Nevertheless, season 4 might be good or whatever~
    Btw, I'm indulging myself in a drama called "Scrubs". The story is about people in a hospital. Hilarious but warm sometimes!
    Here is a article introducing Scrubs. Enjoy it!
    http://blog.yam.com/mdhouse123/article/18535568

    ReplyDelete